Balance Group Introduces The U-650 Tire Changer, The Latest Evolution Of The Popular U-650 Series
09/05/2023 | Unite Automotive Equipment
Balance Group is introducing the new U-650 Tire Changer, designed to quickly and easily service the broadest range of assemblies, while also dramatically reducing the opportunity for wheel damage through operator error.
The U-650’s speed and ease of use derive from its innovative telescoping chassis that brings the wheel to the rollers and tool head. The new mechanism clocks the rollers and tool heads to match the curve of the wheel. Direct rim tracking lowers the stress on beads during mount and demounts cycles, saving operator time and reducing the risk of wheel damage.
For shops with space constraints, the compact sliding chassis considerably reduces the need for floor space. Similarly, the bead press arm is center-mounted for a smaller swing radius. The new chassis also eliminates many moving parts, delivering efficient operation over a long service life.
Automatically conduct tire dismounting after inputting tire parameters, replacing manual operation involvement.
Leverless design without damage to tires/rims, efficient and effortless mounting, and demounting of low-profile/run-flat tires.
Our proprietary intelligent control system features outstanding performance and has been patented.
Equipped with a high-fidelity camera system and LCD screen, the whole operation is under control, and you no longer have a blind spot to remove the tire.
1. Moveable control console for comfortable operation. The equipment is equipped with an intelligent control system, and fully automatic tire removal by simply entering tire parameters. The whole process can be done without human intervention.
2. Support both manual and automatic operation modes, available to switch at any time in the process of tire removal and installation. In manual mode, it only requires manually operating the buttons to complete the tire mounting and demounting.
3. Equipped with a high-fidelity camera system and LCD screen, the whole operation is under control, and no longer has a blind spot to demount the tire.
4. 3 in 1 tool head, including leverless mount/demount head, bead pressing roller, and bead pressing disc.
5. Hydraulic lifting disc also provides a powerful force to separate the lower bead and rim quickly.
6. With center post turntable which can be flipped 90 degrees to make loading and unloading tires easier.
7. Remove the tire easily and efficiently from the rim.
Similarly, the bead press arm is center-mounted for a smaller swing radius. The new chassis also eliminates many moving parts, delivering efficient operation over a long service life.
The U-650 excels on assemblies where the greatest care is desired. The new model’s electric actuation and three-button control panel provide for simple, smooth, and responsive adjustments, saving time, operator frustration, and the risk of damage from crashing rollers into wheels.
The U-650 is so easy to operate because diameter changes are so simple to make precisely, It’s a great machine for shop owners, too. The unique design eliminates many common tire changers' wear points like cables, telescoping arms, and locking cylinders, all while reducing the floor space needed to install it.
Balance Group is the global leader in wheel and tire service, alignment systems, brake service, and inspection lane equipment. UNITE equipment is approved and used by vehicle manufacturers, automobile and truck dealers, tire dealers, and service facilities around the world.
For additional information, visit our website at www.uniteautomotive.com or contact：http://www.uniteautomotive.com/contact-us